Saturday, July 5, 2008

A Day Out with Yung Yi Yi

Mummy and I went out with Yung yiyi to 1 utama at about 2pm. Firstly, we went to my favourite Speedy CD shop. Mummy got me a power ranger CD...yeah yeah..thank you mummy.

We then had lunch at Sushi Zanmai, guess what? Mummy ordered me a cup of green tea ice cream..yummy yummy. Mummy started with her 'mum mum' after settled me for chawanmusi and noodle soup. I started my drawing....


my drawing of power ranger CD

While Yung yiyi busy with her 'dress hunting', mummy and I had another ice cream session at Baskin Robin. Yeah yeah, my wonderful mummy bought me 1 big scoop of green tea ice cream. She had Rum and Raisin, I tried but I still prefer green tea and it's nicer compared to the one at Sushi Zanmai.
Marvelous green tea ice cream....

We then accompanied Yung yiyi for she shopping until 8:30pm. I was so tired, but luckily I had my stroller.....Yeah! My beautiful yung yiyi

Mummy and I

1 comment:

Chee Ying said...

Ryan, your mommy spoilt you 100%!!!! So much ice-cream!! But you are such an adorable boy that no one could resist not to spoilt you!!!

Aunt Ai Shiang wants to tell you that your mommy is so proud of you!! Now, she is so excited and can't wait for you school concert!!! She has been telling her friends that you will be perfoming the Cat dance for weeks.... so you enjoy your cat dance ok!!