Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Day Out with Gong-Gong (Grandpa)

My grandpa came from Kuching for his short holiday trip. We fetched him from the airport last night. Mei Mei yi-yi is also here from Penang.

After breakfast this morning, mommy drove us (me, grandpa and mei mei yi-yi) to 1 Utama shopping centre for shopping and eating. Daddy didn't join us as he has his paintball games with his office's uncles.



Grandpa bought us grilled sweet potato and freshly squeezed fruits juice...Healthy!



We then had Baguette Sausage Pizza at Délifrance, as mommy highly recommended it to grandpa. Hmm...yummy!


We went to Sunway Pyramid at around 8pm to meet up with Mei Mei yi-yi and her boy friend, Kevin koh-koh. We did some window shopping while waiting for yi-yi.

We had dinner at Ole-Ole Bali. I actually had dinner at home earlier plus having a painful and irritating ulcer on my tongue, so I didn't eat anything. Mummy ordered me a bowl of balinese-style cooling black jelly. They add lemon glass into it, quite tasty.
Me, with my all-time favourite - DS

Me My daddy

Kevin koh-koh & Mei Mei yi-yi My gong-gong (mommy's father)

Kevin koh-koh ordered Balinese Food

No comments: