Saturday, November 1, 2008

5th Birthday Party @ Home - 01/11/2008

I have 3 birthday celebrations this year for my 5th birthday, consecutively from 01/11/2008 to 03/11/2008 which is my actual birth date.

Mummy started to get busy with the preparation 2 weeks ago by planning the party menu, searching for nice and special birthday cake and the ordering, buying stuffs for goodies bag, making her own bag for goodies bag using colorful wrapping paper. Tell you a secret, she only managed to complete the 23 bags 1 day before the party.

I am super happy today, because there is my birthday party at home. Mummy and Mah-Mah (grandma) were very busy in the morning with their marketing and cooking the party foods. Mah-Mah cooked a lot of yummy foods with the help of kakak.

Menu:-
Nasi Lemak with Curry chix with potatoes, sambal ikan bilis & sambal shrimp
Fried Kuih Tiaw
Yam Cake, Fried Vegetables tempura, Fried chicken balls and sausages
Jelly, Bu Bu Char Char and the Iced lemonade drink.


Some of the 'home-make' delicious foods
I followed daddy & mummy to collect the birthday cake at 4pm. I was so excited to see the cake, all I know was there is a green ranger standing on the cake. Finally, we reached the bakery called ‘Choffles’ at damansara perdana for the collection. WAU !!!, the power ranger birthday cake is fabulous !!!!! I like it very much!!! My heartfelt thanks to daddy & mummy for buying me such a special and fabulous birthday cake.
My fabulous power ranger birthday cake
The birthday party started at 6pm, I had some fried kuih tiaw. I was looking forward to the birthday cake cutting session. Mummy invited some of her close friends to my birthday party but some of them couldn’t turn up. Amelia and her parents came .

Here comes the birthday cake cutting session, everyone was eyeing on the green ranger but it’s mine as I am the birthday boy.




With my cousins

Next was unwrapping the birthday gift. Daddy bought me a huge Batman 2 in 1 car, with a motorbike inside which I have been wanted for so long. All my cousins gave me birthday gifts like T-Shirt, color pencils, Ben 10 watch, piggy bank, and a lot more. Mummy’s friends, Aunty Ong and Aunty Kho also bought me a birthday gift. 2nd Gu-gu, Ma-Ma and Yi-yi gave me angpau.

My happy family



The birthday gift that I like the most is the 2 in 1 Batman car from my daddy.

I am going to bed now, thinking of my celebration at church sunday school tomorrow. Thank you to everyone that has joined my birthday party at home.

No comments: