Monday, November 3, 2008

5th Birthday Party @ Ringrose Kindergarten - 03/11/2008

Today is my actual birthday, 03/11/2008. Daddy & mummy bought me a Ben 10 birthday cake for the celebration this afternoon. There is a very big Ben 10.



Mummy makes 20 goodies bags for my classmates. This is her own-make goodies bag.



We had the party at 3:30pm. Daddy came to my party as well and I was so surprise and happy! My classmates, Mrs Wong, Ms Poh and daddy sang me birthday song. It was so loud until I have to close my ears. I cut the birthday cake and everyone eating happily. I then gave all my classmates the goodies bag after class, they were all very happy and I am happy too.




1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hi Ryan,

What an interesting blog of you !

Aunty Danielle got a son too and he is 3 years old ( much younger than you - of course! ). And Aunty Danielle is looking for a kindergarten for my son at the moment and what do you think about your kindergarten - Ringrose Kindergarten? And you know the reasons why your parents sent you to this kindergarten? Hope you will reply to me !!!