Saturday, January 10, 2009

English Class

I went for my first english class at Lorna Whiston today. I was so scared, although mummy was going together with me.

There were a lot of students with their parents waiting at the reception area when we reached there, making me more scared. We then followed our english teacher to our classroom. I am in K2 class, and there are 10 students in a class. My teacher is Mr Reid. He first took our attendance, and stick a paper name tag on our shirt. He distributed us the folders, exercise book and a nice blue color backpack. Mr Reid brought us to the library, to choose 2 story books for reading. I have got the 'Monkey Business' and 'My Favourite Colour'. We need to write down the title and author on the exercise book for record. I was doing writing, a bit of drawing and answering to Mr Reid's questions. Mummy came and peep from the door to see if i am doing fine? Mummy was waiting for me at the reception area (she was doing her reading, and peeping me from time to time) for two and a half hours.

Daddy bought me Haagen Dazs ice cream (green tea and Cream & Cookies) after the english class. I finished the cream & cookies flavour in the car, and keep the green tea for tomorrow. Thank you daddy, you are so wonderful!



I am not scare aymore and I like to go english class, because it's a very interesting and I can make new friends.
Me reading story book at home


No comments: