Saturday, January 24, 2009

Let's... Pizza

Daddy, mommy and I went for lunch at Pizza Hut after my art class today. Mommy recommended us the new promotional pizza - Golden Fortune Pizza. Pizza is one of my favourite foods.

We ordered a regular size of Golden Fortune Pizza, Soup of the day and salad.

I took coselow from the salad bar with the help of mommy. Mommy added some fruits to my salad bowl.



Chicken soup was served first. See, I sprinkled pepper powder onto it. Emmmm, yummy...



'Mommy, where is my pizza? I am super duper hungry.' The pizza was served after long times. We were too hungry that forgotten to capture the photo of the pizza before it gone into our stomach. The pizza was nice, I like the prawn tempura..hmmm it was crispy.

Managed to capture the leftover - 2 golden ring of cheesy crowns

After a nice meal

By the way, this is the Golden Fortune Pizza

No comments: