Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My New Ferrari Bed

Today is a happy day! I have finally got my red Ferrari bed (although i would love blue if they have it) installed. I was really excited when I first saw it after school. I can't stop cleaning it with tissue paper although kakak Ani did the cleaning twice for me.

We saw this bed last year when we were window-shopping at Harvey Norman, daddy & mummy didn't buy as it was a bit pricey.

Harvey Norman is having sales now and the Ferrari car bed is RM200 cheaper plus 5% credit card discount. Daddy & mummy bought immediately after re-confirmed with me (to see if I really want it?). Mummy looked more excited than me, because she got few free gifts from the buying - RM100 Dome cash voucher, RM40 Baker's Cottage cash voucher & a pillow for me. Quite a good buy.

Mummy also bought me 2 set of bedsheet + quilt cover from Aussino Kids collection, the Grand Prix & Winnie the Pooh.


My new Ferrari..bed
Aussino Grand Prix pillow case & quilt cover

Me with my new bed

Me, driving the new Ferrari

I was busy 'cleaning' & 'polishing' the Ferrari

3 comments:

Leanne Leong said...

Wah!!! What a cool bed!! :)

Leanne Leong said...

Hello again... long time no hear... so how often do you 'service' your 'car'? :p

Ryan Goh Xiang Zhe said...

he didn't 'service' for so long already...he sends to the workshop (me) for free service. hahaha