Friday, May 21, 2010

Standard 1 - 1st Semester Exam

I am very sad that i didn't do well in this exam. I was sick during the second week of exam, so my scores for the second week's subject are not good.

Daddy came to school to collect the report card today. Mummy wanted to come so much, but she already fixed her meeting appointment in the office. Teacher said I am doing well, very good in maths, science and english but need improvement on mandarin and bahasa. She also said that my mandarin and moral's score pulled down my average score, else I should be in the top 10. I told mummy that i am very sad, but mummy said never mind and do better in next exam. I must study harder.

Average score: 93.15%
Ranking for 1C class: 14/38
Ranking for standard 1: 126/380
English oral: all A
Bahasa oral: all A
Conduct: Good