Monday, June 15, 2009

2009 Japan Trip - Day 1 @ Asakusa

I was extremely excited and happy when daddy & mummy told me that we are going to Japan in June. I kept asking them how many more days are we leaving for Japan? I like Japan because i love japanese food and most importantly - I can see my favourite power rangers and transformer toys!! I knew i am going to Disneyland but i have no idea how is it looks like?

Yes! June 5th - this is the day we left for Japan. We took the night JAL flight with 2nd guh-guh and Bob koh-koh. The flight was quite bored. We landed Tokyo at 7am in the morning. Youngest guh-guh and Eriko came to fecth 2nd guh-guh and Bob koh-koh to their house. Me and my parents took a very comfortable airport bas to Shinjuku, Tokyo. The bas stopped in front of the hotel, it was very convenience.

After we left our baggages in the hotel, we took a train to Asakusa. Mummy wanted to visit the very famous ancient Buddhist temple called Sensoji temple. There are a lot of stalls along the streets selling souviners, local snack, candies. I was window-shopping for my toys as mummy said she will bring me to the toy city later. Daddy and mummy gave me some amount of Japanese Yen for my shopping, so I have to 'budget' what I want to buy. We went back to the hotel in the evening.

We rested in the cozy hotel room before we went out for dinner nearby. I was looking forward to my Disneyland trip the next day.



In the train. Daddy can speak Japanese, so it's easier for us to travel free & easy

My favourite original Japanese green tea ice-cream


This is Sensoji temple

Me and mummy

Ninja

Having late lunch. Trying to be funny

My lunch..yummylicious!


Relaxing in the cozy hotel room

Souvenirs bought from Asakusa

No comments: