Monday, June 1, 2009

School Holiday Activity - Drawing & Coloring

Today is the first day of school holiday, yeah!! Too bad that daddy and mommy have to work and cannot accompany me at home.

Mommy called and checked what i was doing in the morning. I told her that i am doing some drawing and coloring in my room while watching Tom and Jerry show. She said she will upload it later into my blog.

I saw the 'robot with its car' drawing pinned on the notice board in my art academy last 2 weeks. Mommy told me it's for 12 years class. I wanted to copy and draw the same robot car as well. Ha....I have got the idea, so I told daddy to capture the picture using his handphone last saturday. Hmmm, this '12 years old' drawing is quite a hard task for me. So, I finally decided to get daddy's help. I did the coloring this morning. Nice?


Robot car

This must be ... robot

Mommy asked me whose house is this? This is actually Jerry's house (Tom & Jerry). I drew it on my own.