Friday, June 19, 2009

2009 Japan Trip - Day 4 [Shinjuku, Ueno and Harajuku]

Today is the 4th day in Japan, and this is shopping day!

We went out with guh-guh and Bob koh-koh. Our first destination was Ueno, because there is a big toy store there - Yamashiroya. I bought a hard cover Power Rangers magazine at one of the book store. Guh-guh bought for me from Japan before, and this time I got the chance to choose and buy by myself!!

I really like the 7 floors Yamashiroya very much, there are a lot of toys, games, I have bought a Transformer toy, an original DS game. Mummy bought some little gifts and handphone stickers from here too. After done with my shopping and Bob koh-koh's too, we went to the shopping mall next door where mummy and guh-guh did their shopping. Bob koh-koh and I sat down comfortably for our reading and DS-ing.

After taken our delicious lunch, we took the train to Harajuku - the Tokyo large and luxury shopping district. There are a lot of branded and designer shops along the street. A lot of fashionable and young pepole dressed in a variety styles. There are also certain area with affordable shops. We kept our luggage in the electronic luggage locker at the Harajuku train station, very convenience! Mummy did quite a lot of shopping here. We went for an afternoon tea at Wendy's before took the train back to Shinjuku.

I was playing with my new Transformer toy at night while daddy and mummy busy with the packing. We are checking tomorrow early morning and going to youngest guh-guh's house by the airport bas.


Power Rangers magazine

One of the biggest toy store in Japan - Yamashiroya at Ueno

The toys!

My DS game, in Japanese

My delicious lunch

The Electronic luggage locker at Harajuku train station

Ticket
Family photo again

Having ice cream @ Wendy's

My new toy
Taking soluble Vitamin C

Going out for dinner

No comments: